Ride-hailing app Uber has taken a new step in self-driving car innovation with the introduction of automated trucks available as part of their freight trucking app, Uber Freight.The shipments will move across the state of Arizona but wont be travelling the entire journey. For the time being, the truck will be driving only along the highways and passing cargo off to human drivers at hubs.
12 days ago
- Android P feature: Very old apps won't open on your phone
- When is Jio DTH coming? Everything you need to know
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 sale in India: When and where to buy
- WhatsApp iOS, Android versions get Group Description feature and more
- Oppo R15, R15 Dream Mirror Edition with iPhone X-like display launched