7 in 10 Indians pay bribe for healthcare services, ID related documents: Transparency International survey
France avalanche: Many feared trapped as 'violent' avalanche hits Tignes ski resort; major search underway
Police are appealing for information after a man brandishing knives walked into a church and threatened security staff. The incident happened at the Universal Church of Kingdom of God in Brixton Road, SW9 at approximately 20:30hrs on 13 February. The man walked into the church brandishing two knives and said he wanted to pray. A security guard confronted him and the suspect threatened to stab him. The man then left the premises. The suspect is described as a black man who is around 6ft tall. Anyone who recognises the man shown in the images released, or who has information that may assist the investigation, is asked to called Lambeth CID on 07785 774 447 or the police non-emergency line on 101.
Mar 7, 2017
In a bid to stop 'lesbian activity' Kerala college bars female students from locking their doors while changing
Malaysias police chief Khalid Abu Bakar said on Tuesday (7 March) that North Korean suspects wanted in the murder of Kim Jong-nam – the estranged half-brother of Kim Jong-un – are hiding inside the North Korean embassy in Kuala Lumpur. He also accused Pyongyang of not cooperating with Malaysian police in the murder investigation.
Mar 7, 2017
Now, Malaysia bars North Koreans from leaving the country in a tit-for-tat move amid diplomatic fallout
Bhopal train explosion: Blast inside Bhopal-Ujjain passenger train was a terrorist attack, says Madhya Pradesh IG
3 days ago
- Child marriage thwarted: 9-year-old girl rescued from being married off to a 39-year-old man in TN
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?
- Mahadayi water dispute: 2 bandhs in 11 days to hit normal life in Bengaluru