At least 57 people died in a forest fire in central Portugal. Some of them were driving when they got caught in the blaze making it the deadliest forest fire in Portugal in decades. 59 more people including several firefighters were injured and two are still missing. Firefighters have not yet managed to bring the fire under control.
Jun 18, 2017
Afghanistan: 5 cops killed after suicide bombers blast police headquarters; Taliban claims responsibility
An explosion in a Bogota shopping centre has killed three women and wounded nine others. A device detonated in a toilet bowl in a restroom in the upscale Andino shopping area. One of the victims was a 23-year-old French woman who volunteered in a poor area of Bogota. The shopping centre was busy with people shopping for Fathers Day gifts. It is yet unknown who is responsible for the attack.
Jun 18, 2017
3 days ago
- Child marriage thwarted: 9-year-old girl rescued from being married off to a 39-year-old man in TN
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?
- Mahadayi water dispute: 2 bandhs in 11 days to hit normal life in Bengaluru