'Hygiene' and 'sentiment' may cloak those delicious kababs and tandooris outside South Delhi restaurants
At least 40 people have been killed and scores of others left injured when a suicide bombing took place outside a Shia cultural and religious organization in the Afghan capital, Kabul. Afghan Taliban, the active Islamist group known for such bombings, has denied responsibility in carrying out the attack.
Dec 28, 2017
Triple Talaq Bill introduced in Lok Sabha, AIMIM president claims 'it's violation of fundamental rights'
Gray Wolf: US to develop new cruise missiles that can collaborate among themselves to create swarm attacks
Unsafe schools 2017: Rapes by headmaster to 4-year-old classmate;13 cases that turned schools no longer safe
Kabul blast: At least 40 dead, 30 injured in a suicide attack at Shia centre and Afghan Voices news agency
China selling oil to North Korea despite sanctions? US spy satellite captures photos of ships trading fuel
Hundreds of passengers were stranded at London Stansted Airport on 27 December after snowfall and ice caused travel disruptions across the UK. There were many delays and cancellations of flights with hundreds of passengers left stuck in the terminal trying to re-book flights.
Dec 28, 2017
- VK Sasikala's husband Natarajan dead: His early life and rise to power
- Teen dies after mobile phone explodes while charging
- Railway services in Mumbai resume as students demanding jobs call off protest
- Chhota Rajan's brother Deepak Nikalje booked for raping woman multiple times
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger