Bali volcano: Balinese priest makes scary prediction about Mount Agung's eruption; will it come true?
US cutting off Pakistan? Trump admin may withhold $255 million military aid until Islamabad acts on countering terror
A series of recent reports do not accord with the facts. China has always implemented U.N. Security Council resolutions pertaining to North Korea in their entirety and fulfills its international obligations. We never allow Chinese citizens and companies to engage in activities that violate the Security Council resolutions. If, through investigation, its confirmed there are violations of the Security Council resolutions, China will deal with them seriously in accordance with laws and regulations, Hua Chunying, Deputy Director of the Foreign Ministry Information Department of the Peoples Republic of China said on 29 December.
Dec 30, 2017
Work around to UN sanctions? South Korea seizes ship that transferred oil to North Korea; crew being questioned
Disturbing video shows several stray dogs being fed poisoned meat by pest control workers in Lebanon
'As ISIS outsources attacks to local groups in Pakistan, it must raise efforts to eliminate terror outfits from its soil'
- India adds firepower at Pakistan border with new air base in Gujarat
- Drunk father kills daughter hours before her wedding to army man
- Salaries of Indian MPs doubled, here are the other allowances they receive
- Watch: Melania Trump stumbles on White House lawn, Donald Trump catches her
- 4 Paws Veterinary Clinic raid: All you need to know