Science & Health
Dimitri Goderdzishvili created this incredibly beautiful timelapse of his country Georgia, filmed over a seven month period. The video, which was inspired by the astrophotographer group Geo-Astro that Dimitri is a part of, includes more than 4,000 frames and ten different locations throughout the country.
Sep 11, 2016
Benefits of cholesterol-lowering statin drugs are under-recognised, say Oxford University researchers
This video looks into Phytoplankton, the most abundant type of organism that lives in the ocean, from satellite imagery.
Sep 9, 2016
Astronomers at University of Surrey found evidence of black holes in the globular cluster NGC 6101. Using computer simulation they showed that the clusters strange appearance can be explained if stellar mass black holes are still present in the cluster. Until now it was assumed that black holes in globular clusters usually are ejected after their creation.
Sep 8, 2016
17 hours ago
- NASA releases new image of Crab Nebula by Chandra, Spitzer and Hubble
- Space radiations are getting more dangerous: Are future astronauts at risk?
- What is transverse myelitis? Woman paralyzed after waking up with sore neck
- NASA's Dawn mission finds Ceres geologically active, more than previously thought
- NOAA explains why geomagnetic storm won't hit Earth on March 18