Science & Health
The great antimatter mystery solved?: Are scientists closer to discovering the secrets of antimatter?
A jet stream within the Earths molten iron core has been discovered by scientists using the latest satellite data that helps create an X-ray view of the planet. Because of the cores location under 3,000 kilometres of rock, for many years scientists have studied the Earths core by measuring the planets magnetic field – one of the few options available.The first clip shows the evolution of the magnetic field at the edge of the Earths core from 1999-2016, with the second showing changes in magnetic field at the edge of the Earths core 1590-1990.
Dec 19, 2016
57 minutes ago
- Breakthrough in restoring vision: Genes from algae could cure blindness
- Guys! Do you know about rare post-orgasm sickness POIS?
- Dear ladies, beware! These common cosmetic products may lead to pregnancy complications
- Fact or fad? Researchers reveal whether gluten-free food is healthy or not
- Meteor explosion in Michigan: Meteorite hunter discovers 3 space rock pieces that are the size of pecan