Xavier Hames, from Perth, developed diabetes when he was just 22 months old and had been on daily insulin injections until Wednesday, when a team of doctors at the Princess Margaret Hospital for Children (PMH) fixed the wearable insulin pump to his body.Jan 23, 2015
In a study reported in Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging, eating just 13g walnuts per day helped improve memory, concentration and other important cognitive functions in the participants.Jan 23, 2015
Women in the study who used hormonal contraceptives for five years increased their risk of getting glioma, a deadly cancer that starts from the brain tissues called glia, which help support the nerve cells.Jan 23, 2015
Potato - 4 cut into slices
A few Garlic cloves finely chopped
Spring onions - 1 bunch
(cut onion & stock separately)
Ginger & garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Wash the potato cut them dry, there should be no moisture on the slices.
2. First step is to deep fry the potatoes.
3. Next step is to make a sauce, in a wide pan add oil, spring onions, garlic and sauté it till it turns brown colour.
4. Add half of the spring onion stock and remaining stock add it later.
5. Now add ginger & garlic paste, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and a quick stir. Add all the sauces soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and mix it. Finally add sugar, now the sauce is ready.
6. Add the fried potatoes to the sauce and mix it on the low flame. Make sure all the pieces coated well with sauce.
7.Finally add the remaining spring onion stock and mix it. Chilli Potato is ready now enjoy it.Jan 20, 2015