Conservative Party members have gathered in Birmingham for their annual autumn conference, which is Theresa Mays first as leader and prime minister. The UK will ignore pessimists and push on with its plans to the European Union to unlock and outward facing Global Britain, Theresa May declared to the Conservative Party conference in Birmingham today (2 October).
Oct 2, 2016
British Prime Minister Theresa May has announced that negotiations for the UK to leave the European Union will begin by March 2017.May announced that she will trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, which will begin the two-year process of negotiating the UKs withdrawal from the economic alliance, on the BBCs The Andrew Marr show on Sunday (2 October).
Oct 2, 2016
Morning brief: President's message on Gandhi Jayanthi, Jaylalithaa's health update, Swara Bhaskar wins an award, and more
- Toyota Yaris sedan rivaling Honda City, Maruti Ciaz ready for India launch
- Why Mohamed Salah can't be compared to Lionel Messi: Watford boss explains
- Madhuri Dixit Nene will replace Sridevi in Shiddat, confirms Janhvi Kapoor
- Mohammed Shami match-fixing allegations: Full transcript of Pakistani model Alishba's interview
- Bikini-clad air hostesses in India soon as Vietnam airline announces plans
- 3 AIIMS doctors killed in accident on Yamuna Expressway
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- RJD leader showers cash and makes obscene gestures at female performer [Video]
- Food delivery boy killed as drunk woman rams car into scooter