Singur Tata Nano controversy: Mamata Banerjee to hand over 800 compensation cheques to farmers today
Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017: Cracks deepen in SP as Mulayam and Akhilesh spar over Shivpal Yadav
Pro and anti-Donald Trump protesters clashed outside the Baltimore Convention Centre on 12 September, as Donald Trump was addressing the National Guard Association. Anti-Trump protesters chanted, tore apart pro-Trump placards and held banners denouncing him and his campaign. As tensions rose scuffles between the groups occurred but no arrests were made.
Sep 13, 2016
Former British Prime Minister David Cameron has resigned as the MP for Witney, triggering a by-election in that constituency. David Cameron, who resigned after the United Kingdom voted to leave the EU, says the reason for his resignation is that he would be a distraction for the current government and he would not be able to fulfill the MP role for the people of Witney.
Sep 12, 2016
Hundreds of thousands took to the street across Catalonia on 11 September to support independence from Spain which local leaders want to deliver in 2017, despite legal challenges by the Spanish government. In Barcelona alone around 540,000 people waved Catalonian flags and banners on La Diada, Catalonias national day.
Sep 12, 2016
9 hours ago
- 'I will not shut up:' Nikki Haley lashes out at Palestinian negotiator, US adamant on moving embassy to Jerusalem
- Pakistan Army helicopter reportedly spotted near LoC in Jammu and Kashmir
- 2 men, accused of rape and murder, dragged out of police station, lynched in Arunachal Pradesh
- China's 'cash and carry' diplomacy in Balochistan: The good, bad and the uncertain
- Modi giving a cold shoulder to Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, but seems eager to meet Donald Trump Jr