Evening wrap: India inks Rafale deal, MNS threatens Pakistani artistes, Splitsvilla contestant springs a surprise and more
Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said Britain could invoke Article 50 to trigger Britains exit from the European Union as early as next year. Mr Johnson said Britain would be negotiating for greater free trade with partners across Europe and it was in their interests too.
Sep 23, 2016
Delhi women panel chief Swati Maliwal accuses Sheila Dikshit, former chiefs of corruption, files complaint
MNS arm sets 2-day deadline for Pakistani artistes, threatens to block release of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Raees
Cauvery row: Tamil Nadu considering contempt petition against Karnataka over deferred release of water to Mettur dam
Americans living in London are being urged to register to vote in the Presidential election on 8 November. Avaaz, the organisers of the Stop Trump bus, say that there are 200,000 Americans living in Britain, but only 12% of them vote. They also plan to hold similar registration drives in Berlin and Mexico city.
Sep 22, 2016
After decades in prison Otegi faces as an uphill political battle and has been barred from standing in regional elections.
Sep 21, 2016
11 hours ago
- Modi giving a cold shoulder to Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, but seems eager to meet Donald Trump Jr
- Was it a UFO? Recordings reveal details about the appearance of mysterious craft over Oregon
- Doctors puzzled as Indian man bites off snake's head and chews it in 'revenge'
- Who is Ami Modi? Things to know about the wife of diamond merchant and jeweler Nirav Modi
- Disturbing video shows parents live-streaming sex in front of crying 3-year-old daughter