Manchester United were able to salvage a draw against long-time rivals Liverpool on 15 January, when Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored his 19th goal of the season with less than 10 minutes to go. James Milner opened the scoring at Old Trafford when he converted a penalty in the 27th minute, and Liverpool looked to be in control of the game for large periods. But Ibrahimovic headed in the equaliser in the 84th minute, denying Liverpool a crucial win. The draw puts Liverpool into third place, joint on points with second-place Tottenham. Manchester United on the other hand remain in sixth place, as well as seeing their nine-match winning streak come to an end.
Jan 16, 2017
Real Madrid transfer news: Alexander Isak, dubbed the next Zlatan Ibrahimovic, set to join Real Madrid
DR Congo vs Morocco Afcon 2017 live football streaming: Watch Africa Cup of Nations 2017 live on TV, Online
Africa Cup of Nations Day 2 roundups: Riyad Mahrez rescues a point for Algeria; Senegal defeat Tunisia 2-0
Diego Costa, 28, was left out of Chelseas squad for the 3-0 win at Leicester City on 14 January because he missed training the previous week, Chelsea manager Antonio Conte said at a press conference after the game.
Jan 15, 2017
- Rodrigo Duterte suggests Beijing should make the Philippines a province of China
- Loved Apple's multi-color rainbow logo of yore? You might see it on Apple products soon
- Horrific moment Spanish matador gored by 1,000lb bull during fight in Colombia
- Watch worlds first footage of a newborn dumbo octopod
- Wardrobe malfunction: 22-year-old Gabriella Papadakis suffers nip slip at PyeongChang
- Wardrobe malfunction at WWE: Asuka suffers nip slip during Monday Night Raw [Video]
- India looking at replacements for MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya? Ravi Shastri talks about middle-order woes
- Will Shahid Afridi play international cricket again? Pakistan star reveals details
- How an Italian adult actress is trying to save ex-Serie A giants from bankruptcy