Latest Auto news
Toyota Kirloskar Motor's new sedan Yaris is all set to challenge the hierarchy of B-segment, which is the domain of Honda City, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Hyundai Verna and Volkswagen Vento.
3 days ago
Some of the Jeep India dealerships have started accepting booking for the Compass Trailhawk for a token amount of Rs 50,000 and launch is expected in Jun-July 2018.
3 days ago
Jeep Compass Trailhawk is the most off-road focused 4X4 variant of the compact sports utility vehicle that comes with the four-wheel-drive system as standard with exterior add-ons.
4 days ago
Toyota Yaris plans to challenge the hierarchy of the B-segment sedan segment. The launch of the sedan has been scheduled for May, bookings are already open.
5 days ago
- 2018 Bajaj Pulsar 150 to be priced at Rs 78,234, launch soon
- 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R launched at Rs 84,675, now gets ABS
- Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT 650: Expected price, launch date, others details
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift launch: Price, bookings and all that matters
- Suzuki Burgman Street 125 scooter India launch in mid-April: What to expect