A Syrian sculptor has been turning pebbles and stones collected from the foot of Mount Zaphon, situated around 50km from his home in Lattakia, into heartbreaking depictions of the war in his country.Nizar Al Badr delicately composes stories through his work and depicts images all too familiar to the people of Syria.
May 5, 2017
Karnataka: BJP leader Mahantesh Kavatagimath sends 50 porn messages to WhatsApp group of cops and journalists
Watch: Alcoholism hit for a six? Madhya Pradesh minister gives brides bats to beat husbands if they turn alcoholic!
ISS spots stunning lightning and mysterious UFOs! ESA officials claim the objects are not meteors [VIDEO]
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Royal Enfield Interceptor, Continental GT 650 accessories with price revealed
- Kevin Hart quotes Martin Luther King Jr, gets roasted
- Kotak Mahindra Bank takes RBI to court over promoter holding norm; shares tank
- Biblical mystery: Hollywood superstar claims to have seen angel in church, says it made him cry
- Nagababu's comments on Balakrishna - is it tit-for-tat for Balayya's remark on Pawan Kalyan?
- Thousands of women from Myanmar, Laos, Vietnam trafficked and sold as brides in China
- Rogue space body spotted next to Sun in Michigan; apocalypse debate on
- End of Good Times: UK court orders extradition of former Kingfisher boss Vijay Mallya