The BJP has claimed that five of its workers were being killed while the TMC leaders said that three of their workers were murdered in West Bengal.
10 days ago
On the night of Thursday, May 30, Mamata Banerjee had broken the door of a BJP office in the Naihati area of the North 24 Paragnas claiming that the office initially belonged to AITMC and was captured from them by supporters of Arjun Singh, a BJP MP.
15 days ago
Mamata Banerjee condemned alleged attacks on students of the Vidyasagar College and the University of Calcutta after a scuffle broke out between TMC and BJP workers during Amit Shah's roadshow in Kolkata.
May 15, 2019
Along with the warning, IB mentioned that the attacks might be carried out in Hindu or Buddhist temples by fidayeen, who could be impersonating as a pregnant lady in undivided Bengal - which includes India's eastern state of West Bengal and Bangladesh.
May 11, 2019
Lok Sabha election Phase 3 LIVE: 2 die waiting to vote in Kerala; Congress-TMC clashes in West Bengal, 1 killed
- Anil Ambani's RCom owes whopping Rs 15,000 crore to three Chinese banks
- Alisha Taneja's journey from being shy, petite Indo-American girl to fashion and beauty blogger
- Sofia Chaudry says I was sweaty and nervous to make eye contact with rapper Bohemia
- Prince Philip warned Prince Harry not to marry Meghan Markle?
- How Trade wars are changing the shape of globalisation