Kashmir, which sits high in the Himalayas between India and Pakistan, has been in dispute between the nuclear-armed neighbours since they gained independence in 1947.
Jan 22, 2020
Mushfiqur Rahim has made it clear that his family would feel very uncomfortable if he decides to tour Pakistan.
Jan 19, 2020
The Army said Pakistan resorted to unprovoked ceasefire violation in Mendhar sector in Poonch district from 12:30 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. Pakistani troops again started firing across the Line of Control in Nowshera sector in Rajouri district.
Jan 18, 2020
All 16 envoys, who will be briefed on the security situation in Kashmir, are mostly from Latin American and African countries.
Jan 9, 2020
Shias protest in Kanpur against killing of Qassem Soleimani, Sikhs in Lucknow against Nankana Sahib attack
The FAA said that aircraft on the ground and aircraft operating at low altitudes, including during the arrival and departure phases of flights, continue to be at risk.
Jan 3, 2020
General Naravane said that the army has "various plans" to conduct larger-scale operations in Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir (PoK) and is ready for "any task".
Jan 3, 2020
Pakistan intelligence agency ISI has prepared a big plan to trap the Indian security forces personnel through honey trapping on social media.
Dec 30, 2019
The development is seen as Saudi Arabia's concession to Pakistan for not attending the Muslim countries conclave in Malaysia.
Dec 29, 2019
- Twitter creates custom like animation for tweets with #WearAMask; people love it
- Switching from oil to ghee, drinking water from silverware: Top 10 ancient practices for a healthier life
- Former PAK PM Nawaz Sharif tears into 'corrupt' Army, hints a comeback in politics
- Bigg Boss 4: Gangavva enthralls audience with her dance moves
- Malayalam actor Sabari Nath dies of cardiac arrest at 43, celebs mourn his untimely death