An earthquake of magnitude 4.1 on the Richter scale struck 31 km South South-West (SSW) of Champhai, Mizoram at 08:02 am, the National Center for Seismology said. This is the fourth quake to rock the northeastern state in four consecutive days.
Jun 24, 2020
IBTimes Special: Meet Lalremsiami, the striker from Mizoram blazing a trail in Indian hockey [Exclusive]
The bi-annual meeting of the Border Security Force and Border Guards Bangladesh is scheduled on Sunday. The two sides will discuss smuggling, illegal movement and work to resolve disputes over territories.
Jul 21, 2018
Aakhiri Ahuti: IndiGo, Delhi Police to ferry mortal remains of underprivileged from the North East for free
- Explained: What is Faceless Assessment Scheme, Exclusions that Modi introduced to reward honest taxpayers
- Top cop Kamal Pant reacts to Bengaluru riots: City Police Commissioner urges people to join hands for law and order
- Shocking: This is what Sushant Singh said on Kriti Sanon being blamed for his breakup with Ankita Lokhande
- Trump's brother Robert hospitalised; netizens show no compassion
- Explained: How did RBI arrive at Rs 57,128cr dividend declaration for FY21
- Govt permits sale of EVs without batteries; reason behind puzzling decision
- Fact check: Annabelle doll did not escape Warren museum; truth here
- Google Search went crazy after massive glitch in its indexing system