Key stakeholders from Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Defence Ministry will now meet on Friday to highlight the precise specifications of assault rifles that the forces need.
Jun 22, 2017
'Make in India' submarine INS Kalvari test-fires first torpedo: Is India emerging from Scorpene Leaks shadow?
Defence ministry approves strategic partnership model to manufacture submarines, fighter jets in India
- Coronavirus layoffs: Indian H-1B visa holders leave US in 60 days
- 9 bikes Yamaha should bring to India: YZF-R6, MT-03, Super Tenere, and more!
- Stock market updates: Sensex climbs over 700 points; TCS, ITC top losers
- 800 people attend shradh ceremony in MP; 12 test positive for coronavirus, 800 others quarantined
- Lockdown impact on jobs: Unemployment rate in India at an all-time high of over 23%, worst in 43 months