Approximately 80 mobile manufacturing factories are currently operating in this region, with an estimated total employment of 50,000 people.
Nov 17, 2019
The two countries had signed a deal in 2018 at India Russia summit to jointly manufacture 200 Kamov-226T choppers
Nov 16, 2019
The report stated that starting a business in India has been made easier by abolishing filing fees for the Simplified Proforma for Incorporating a Company Electronically (SPICE), electronic memorandum of association, and articles of association.
Oct 24, 2019
The South Korean company will join the likes of the Naval Group (France), TKMS (Germany), Rosoboronexport (Russia) and Navantia (Spain) as the potential foreign partners for this multi-crore project.
Sep 26, 2019
NITI Aayog panel will firm up a strategy to lure Vietnam-bound mobile phone makers leaving China fearing US sanctions into setting up factories in India
Aug 20, 2019
The defence sector under the government initiative has been criticised for purchasing weaponry without transfer of technology.
Jul 26, 2019
Vivo has launched all-new Z-series in India and the Z1 Pro is targeting the sub-Rs 20,000 price segment with its compelling features.
Jul 3, 2019
- Here's why Swiggy and Zomato are registering a drop in orders
- The hunt begins! Ranbir-Alia looking for their perfect honeymoon spot
- BP problems linked to higher heart disease risk in youth
- Lucifer in 2019: What to expect from Prithviraj Sukumaran in 2020?
- Box office collection: Psycho displaces Rajinikanth's Darbar from top position in Chennai