Haryana Deputy CM Dushyant Chautala has tested positive for Covid-19. The leader has isolated himself.
Oct 6, 2020
The 'game-changing' Rafales have covered a distance of almost 7,000 km to join the Indian Air Force fleet in Ambala today.
Jul 29, 2020
Huge swarms of crop-destroying desert locusts were seen covering the sky near the Cyber Hub area of Gurgaon.
Jun 27, 2020
The French-origin Cheetah helicopter carrying four people approached the new KMP Expressway in Haryana's Sonepat at a slow rate of descent.
Jun 26, 2020
IAS officer Rani Nagar resigned from the prestigious service citing concerns over her "personal safety". She had accused her boss, a senior IAS officer, of sexual harassment in 2018.
Jun 25, 2020
A low-intensity earthquake with a magnitude of 2.1 on the Richter Scale hit the national capital today. The earthquake was epicentred around 13 km of the bordering Gurugram.
Jun 8, 2020
A man had to get himself tested at a private hospital after coming in contact with a coronavirus patient. He tried getting in touch with the Gurugram administration but received no response despite repeated attempts.
May 17, 2020
Gurugram admin fails to respond to Covid-19 patient, moves him to unhygienic facility with no doctor
The fire brigade was called in to douse the fire and an official later gave his statement about how it must have happened.
Apr 21, 2020
The State Govt bans the use of chewing gums, bubble gums and similar substances in Haryana till June 30 due to the coronavirus pandemic as these might carry the virus and spread it further
Apr 2, 2020
Delhi turns into gas chamber: SC declares public health emergency, schools to remain shut till Nov 5
- Fabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives: Netizens call Karan Johar's show 'cringe worthy, mindless' [Reactions]
- Armaan Malik talks about being in love, heartbreak and his new tracks: Exclusive
- 'Coolie No. 1' trailer out: Netizens unhappy with Varun Dhawan, name him 'Overacting No 1' | Watch
- DiaperDon trend irks Donald Trump, demands action on Twitter; memes galore
- Dear Pinarayi Vijayan, Covid-19 is a pandemic and Kerala students are no Avengers to resist it