Delhi turns into gas chamber: SC declares public health emergency, schools to remain shut till Nov 5
Hooda accuses the Congress of losing its identity, adding that he would not compromise with anyone when it came to patriotism and self-respect.
Aug 19, 2019
Jagan Mohan Reddy government's proposed law to enforce 75 percent private sector job quota for locals may not help job creation as it could affect the ease of doing business.
Jul 23, 2019
A polling agent was arrested from a polling booth in Prithla assembly constituency of Asawati village in Faridabad after he tried to influence three women voters on Sunday.
May 13, 2019
If unchecked, in five years, the economic loss due to stubble burning of crop residue and firecrackers is estimated to be $190 billion, or nearly 1.7 per cent of India's GDP, said a new study.
Mar 4, 2019
The survey was conducted among subjects between the ages 10 and 78 over a period of 10 months between December 2017 and October 2018.
Feb 20, 2019
2 days ago
- Nayanthara blushes while Simbu's sings, a video which could make her beau Vignesh Shivan jealous [Watch Video]
- Hyderabad Disha rape-murder accused killed: Second such encounter under IPS officer VC Sajjanar
- Krushna's harsh words against Kapil: 'He just gives one-liners, I do performances' [Throwback]
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- WATCH | Throwback: Shah Rukh Khan loses his cool, yells at Chandan Prabhakar on Kapil's show
- As sea engulfs coastline, Indonesians pay high price to shield homes
- Will DHFL depositors have respite as administrator seeks all creditors' claims?
- Kapil Sharma gets brutally slammed for asking about Sanjay Dutt's score of over 300 girlfriends