UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson was taken to St Thomas Hospital after he showed persistent symptoms of COVID-19; his fiancée thanked NHS.
Apr 12, 2020
Johnson is the first world leader to announce he is sick with Covid-19, the respiratory disease caused by the novel coronavirus. But other administrations also seem to face similar questions.
Mar 30, 2020
Sachin Tendulkar leaves Mahendra Singh Dhoni out of his World Cup XI; Chooses Kane Williamson as captain
Jimmy Neesham requests Indian fans to resell World Cup final tickets legally, not through black marketing
Wimbledon 2019, Roger Federer vs Kei Nishikori in quarter-final: Live streaming, preview and TV listings
FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 final, USA VS Netherlands: Preview, predictions, schedule and TV listings
2 days ago
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Fact Check: Kerala pregnant elephant was not 'fed' Pineapple stuffed with firecrackers
- Top 10 destinations allowing tourists amid COVID-19 pandemic: Bali, Thailand, others
- Yuvraj faces social media wrath after comment on Chahal
- KIA Seltos gets 10 new features, a new dual-tone colour, and revised pricing