"It is sad that our agencies will investigate the opposition, but not those in power," says Sibal.
16 days ago
Widening of 'affordable housing' category and rate reduction expected to give a push to Narendra Modi government's 'Housing for All 2022' programme.
Feb 25, 2019
The government had introduced the Rs 2,000 notes to arrest the cash shortage in economy following the demonetisation decision announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on November 8, 2016.
Jan 4, 2019
Maurice Obstfeld, however, supports the RBI, saying the central bank's independence is a must for ensuring financial stability.
Dec 10, 2018
The Confederation of ATM Industry (CATMi) has warned against another financial shock which may arrest the cash supply in the economy.
Nov 23, 2018
Whatever the avowed objectives of the controversial demonetization, it did help the Digital India initiative. However, the weak internet infrastructure has affected the government efforts to bridge the digital divide.
Nov 9, 2018
- Major restructuring at Uber: India operation integrated with Europe
- Fatima Ibrahim, wife of Sri Lankan suicide bomber, blows herself up with unborn child
- Air India Express, Air India mull Jet planes lease as lenders secure assets
- Tiger out of the woods with Augusta Masters win - Last hurrah or resurrection?
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on