Brazil lost its second health minister in a month on Friday, May 15 after President Jair Bolsonaro demanded wider use of unproven anti-malarial drugs to fight the coronavirus outbreak.
17 days ago
A long stream of 1,350 prisoners were seen breaking out of four Brazilian jails on Monday, March 16 the day before their day-release privileges were due to be suspended over the coronavirus outbreak.
Mar 17, 2020
The Brazilian President tested positive for COVID-19 but he has denied the report.
Mar 13, 2020
On speaking about the fall in an interview, the 64-year-old said, "At that moment I lost memory. The following day, this morning, I managed to get back a lot of things and now I am fine. I didn't know, for example, what I did yesterday.
Dec 25, 2019
President Jair Bolsonaro said Brazil was being treated like "a colony or no man's land" and slammed the aid as an attack on the country's sovereignty.
Aug 27, 2019
Over 18,000 Mura live in Amazonas state, the largest and best-preserved state in Brazil's Amazon rainforest.
Aug 24, 2019
Copa America 2019 quarter-final, Argentina vs Venezuela: Preview, TV listings and how to watch in India
1 day ago
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- US delivers major blow to China, moves to recognize Tibet's independence
- On this day: Died June 1, 2002 - Hansie Cronje, South African cricketer
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- 'When you look at Virat, you're thinking male model, pin-up boy': Gould