The "Bharat ke mann ki baat, Modi ke saath" campaign was launched here at Ashoka Hotel by Bharatiya Janata Party President Amit Shah and Home Minister Rajnath Singh in the presence of several Union ministers and senior party leaders.
13 days ago
Will Rahul Gandhi's new-age subtle and gentlemanlike behaviour help him trump the good old fierce politics led by PM Modi in the Lok Sabha elections?
18 days ago
Priyanaka's formal political entry also happens after the Bahujan Samaj Paarty (BSP) and the Samajwadi party (SP) cold-shouldered Congress when they formed an electoral alliance.
24 days ago
Congress leaders point out that the Goa Assembly met for just 16 days in 2018, and now even the upcoming Budget Session has been limited to three days.
25 days ago
Where is the logic in accusing us of hacking the EVMs when we were not even in power, asks Ravi Shankar Prasad.
25 days ago
Is Rajinikanth joining BJP? From Valentine's Day vandalism to 'beef lynching', Petta pushes his anti-right wing stand
According to the survey, the NDA may get 257 seats and the Congress-led UPA (minus SP and BSP) may get 146 seats, far off the magic mark, if elections are held now.
Jan 6, 2019
2 days ago
- Gully Boy day 1 box office collection: Movie gets splendid opening; becomes Ranveer Singh's 2nd biggest opener
- Gully Boy day 2 box office collection: Ranveer Singh's movie suffers big drop but still earns in double digit
- Gully Boy movie review and rating: Critics hail Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt starrer
- Who is Ankiti Bose? The founder and CEO of the latest member of Unicorn club
- Prateik Babbar, wife Sanya Sagar go topless on Instagram; couple gets brutally trolled
- Central govt may give Rs 50,000 rebate to boost electric vehicle adoption
- Is insect Armageddon under way? Entomologists up in arms
- Grammy Awards 2019: Drake snubbed for revealing flaws of The Recording Academy