Huawei Mate 20 Pro launched in India for Rs 69,990: Is it better than iPhone XS Max, Samsung Galaxy Note 9?
Indian smartphone users spent an average of 35.8 minutes per day on video-streaming apps during April to June 2018. The usage is up by 11% from 32.4 minutes a year ago, according to the study.
Nov 26, 2018
- OnePlus has a warning for its users followed by some great news
- Google Duo gets two major features users are going to love
- Forget 48MP, Samsung readies 64MP camera for upcoming mid-range phone
- Redmi K20 Pro's price could dent OnePlus 7 Pro sales: Redmi K20 shows stunning design
- Sony PS5 vs PS4 Pro: An upgrade every gamer dreams of