Ride-hailing app Uber has taken a new step in self-driving car innovation with the introduction of automated trucks available as part of their freight trucking app, Uber Freight.The shipments will move across the state of Arizona but wont be travelling the entire journey. For the time being, the truck will be driving only along the highways and passing cargo off to human drivers at hubs.
Mar 7, 2018
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Egypt vs Russia live stream, TV guide and team news
- Want to quit smoking? Vaping could help hardened chain smokers- even if they don't want to
- Good riddance to bad alliance in Jammu & Kashmir; BJP failed the state and country
- Google Play Music will soon be gone as YouTube Music expands to 12 more countries this week
- Pixel 2 for Rs 8,999, Pixel 2 XL for Rs 9,999 on Flipkart: All you need to know
- Reliance Jio 5G trial begins: Can it repeat 4G success in India?
- Two Nokia X6 global variants gets Bluetooth certifications: Quick facts
- Mumbai-Pune Hyperloop inches towards reality with Fadnavis' visit to Virgin test track