Apple Chief Executive Tim Cook disclosed the plan on Tuesday after the company reported the first-ever dip in iPhone sales during the key holiday shopping period.
Jan 30, 2019
- Forget 2020 iPhones, here's why 2021 iPhones are more exciting
- Is 2020 iPhone the final stop before foldable iPhone?
- Dangerous Android flaw allows hackers to steal money, private photos & more: Should you worry?
- How to fix MacBook Pro's random shutdowns?
- Google co-founders step aside as Sundar Pichai takes helm of parent Alphabet