Samsung Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone 8: They are real competitors as OnePlus 5, Nokia 9, Xiaomi Mi 6 belong to different categories
Willy Wonkas great glass elevator is becoming a reality thanks to a German engineering firm that has developed the worlds first cable-free lift that can travel horizontally and vertically.
Jun 26, 2017
Jeff Bezos may become the richest person in the world soon. Bezos company Amazon just bought Whole Foods Market Inc. for $13.7 billion (£10.7bn). Bezos even paid cash for it. That adds $1.8 billion (£1.4bn) to Bezos net worth, now $84.6 billion (£66.4bn), bringing him just $5 billion (£4bn) away from Bill Gates, the wealthiest person in the world. Bezos also owns various companies including his private space company Blue Origin, the Washington Post, Zappos, Twitch. He also has investments in Airbnb, LivingSocial, Uber, and was one of the first investors in Google.
Jun 26, 2017
Meizu releases list of devices eligible for Android Nougat update; here's how to enrol for beta-testing
- Truecaller users' data available for sale: Rs 1.5lakh for Indian users' info
- Sony PS5 vs PS4 Pro: An upgrade every gamer dreams of
- Redmi Note 7S price in India confuses buyers: Is it worth buying?
- Huawei ban explained: Everything you need to know in five points
- Over 49 million Instagram accounts exposed: Celebs, influencers private info leaked