Even though Sweden dropped the rape investigation against Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, he isnt exactly walking free. In 2012, Assange took refuge in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London to avoid extradition to Sweden over rape allegations. By doing so, Assange violated his bail conditions set by the UK and he still has an arrest warrant out. Assange has feared Sweden or the UK would hand him over to the US to face prosecution over one of the largest classified military and diplomatic document leaks in US history.
May 21, 2017
Asus Zenfone Go 2 will have dual camera to combat OPPO, Vivo, Apple and others: Key specs leak on TENAA
- Poco F1 users must stop everything and download this update right now
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update release date, patch notes revealed: Disappointment looms for players
- Survival Game is poor man's PUBG Mobile and it's not from Xiaomi
- PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update: First look at Season 5 additions you should be excited about
- Hackers dump 772 million email IDs online for anyone to take: What should you do?