MI vs RCB match prediction: How IPL 2016 match between Mumbai Indians and Royal Challengers could go
Kings XI Punjab vs KKR highlights: Watch Uthappa and bowlers help Knight Riders top IPL 2016 points table
Amir Khan believes he is capable to jump two weight divisions when he faces WBC, Ring Magazine and Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez on 7 May in Las Vegas. The former WBA light welterweight champion was training in Hayward ahead of his WBC Middleweight title fight against Canelo Alvarez and Khan believes he has the right game plan to beat the big hitting Mexican.
Apr 19, 2016
- Senior Flipkart executives in job hunt overdrive after Binny Bansal's exit
- North Korea 'tests high-tech new weapon,' Kim Jong Un 'excited' about its power
- Taylor Swift travels inside suitcases carried by her security team, says Zayn Malik
- NASA opens up on Oumuamua, conspiracy theorists insist on alien technology angle
- Novak Djokovic vs Marin Cilic: ATP Finals 2018 tennis live stream, TV guide & start time
- India vs Australia: Mike Hussey speaks about India's big miss; speaks about the threat of Virat Kohli
- Rohit Sharma tweets about Joe Root's gesture over security concerns in Sri Lanka
- Faf du Plessis warns Australia against riling up Virat Kohli, opens up about 'silent treatment'
- Undertaker's son opens up about WWE and meeting Vince McMahon