Leicester City striker Jamie Vardys suspension could impact the Premier League leaders, said Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino on 22 April. Vardy â€“ with 22 goals this season â€“ will be missing for Leicesterâ€™s home match against Swansea City after picking up a red card against West Ham last weekend and could yet receive an additional ban.
Apr 22, 2016
Leicester vs Swansea: Claudio Ranieri finally admits title dreams
Apr 22, 2016
Rising Pune Supergiants vs RCB prediction: A look at how the IPL 2016 game at MCA stadium might shape up
Arsenal vs West Brom highlights: Watch as Gunners move to the third spot with Alexis Sanchez's brace
- Drunk Irish passenger assaults Air India cabin crew for not serving more wine
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- ATP Finals 2018 semi-final scenario: How can Roger Federer qualify for last-four round
- Khaleel Ahmed speaks about the influence of Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni and the Australian tour
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- It's like Team India without Kohli: Ganguly speaks about absence of Smith, Warner from Australia side
- Ravi Shastri's 'best Indian team' comment not a great thing to say, puts pressure on Virat Kohli's men: Steve Waugh