Rafael Nadal will be competing against Roger Federer in the Australian Open final.The players have played against each other 34 times since 2004. Nadal has won 23 times and Federer 11. But Federer is playing his 18th grand slam final while Nadal is on his 15th.Nadal’s last grand slam victory was 2014, Federer’s already in 2012.In their last match against each other Federer won in 2015.
Jan 28, 2017
Australian Open final: Feel like I've come full circle, says record-make Serena Williams after win over sister Venus
From the highest points scorer to most drop goals, we look at the most fascinating facts about the Six Nations Championship.
Jan 28, 2017
Serena Williams vs Venus Williams live tennis streaming: Watch 2017 Australian Open women's singles final on TV, online
Ex-England and Liverpool player Steven Gerrard he is blessed and lucky to have Jurgen Klopp as mentor, as the 36-year-old moves into full-time coaching. Gerrard was a star player for Liverpool during his playing career, having inspired them to win the Champions League in 2005 and also a success in the FA Cup a year later.
Jan 27, 2017
Rafael Nadal sets up epic Roger Federer clash for Australian Open final after victory over Grigor Dimitrov
- ATP Finals 2018 semi-final scenario: How can Roger Federer qualify for last-four round
- Hong Kong Open 2018: Badminton live stream, TV listings and draw preview
- Shahid Afridi clarifies his 'Pakistan doesn't want Kashmir' statement
- Khaleel Ahmed speaks about the influence of Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni and the Australian tour
- Ravi Shastri's 'best Indian team' comment not a great thing to say, puts pressure on Virat Kohli's men: Steve Waugh