Philippe Coutinho said it was an easy decision and his dream to join Barcelona as he was presented before the clubs fans on Monday (Jan. 8). Barcelona agreed a club-record £142m ($192m) deal with Liverpool for the Brazil international on Saturday (Jan. 6).
Jan 11, 2018
- IBTimes Special: Road to World Cup - 5 reasons why West Indies can lift the trophy
- Undertaker vs Goldberg: A recipe for disaster
- Ricky Ponting reveals his World Cup favourite and it's not Virat Kohli-led Team India
- Advantage India? Pace superstar trump card for Kohli - 3 pacers to watch out for in World Cup
- 'Amazing what people do for money': Former Australian cricketer targets Virat Kohli