Watch Indian Super League Match 13 Online: Atletico De Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters Live Streaming Information
Video Sunderland vs Arsenal Full Match Highlights: Individual Errors Cost Black Cats as Sanchez Brace Lifts Gunners to Fifth
Video West Ham United vs Manchester City: Full Match Highlights: Hammers Shock Citizens at Upton Park
Imphal, Oct 26 (ANI): The banned boxer, Sarita Devi and Boxing India is confident of her return to the ring before too long after the International Boxing Federation suspended the 29-year-old for her petulant display at the recent Asian Games at Incheon, South Korea. International Boxing Association had suspended Laishram Sarita Devi from all international competitions and events for protesting during the Asian Games in Incheon. Devi was furious after losing her light (57-60kg) semi-final boxing bout with South Korea's Park Ji-na on September 30, believing she should have been declared the winner. Devi refused to wear the bronze medal when it was presented to her, taking it only in her hand before trying to drape it over Park. When the presentation was over, Sarita left the medal behind, despite being told by the organisers to take it with her. The International Boxing Federation took a dim view of her actions, submitting a formal report to the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA) over her behaviour. Devi said she felt really awful when she heard the news of her suspension along with her coaches.
Oct 26, 2014
Video Real Madrid vs Barcelona Highlights: Ronaldo, Benzema Help Home Team to Convincing El Clasico Win Despite Suarez Return
- Man escapes death after coming under goods train at Andhra Pradesh's Anantapur station
- BREAKING: Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn arrested for under-reporting income
- Amritsar blast: Punjab CM Amarinder Singh suspects ISI hand behind grenade attack
- Sabarimala: 'Devotees not terrorists, why need 15,000 cops here,' asks KJ Alphons
- Australia vs India T20I series preview: Live stream, TV guide, venues and full schedule
- India vs Australia: It will be an interesting Test series but hosts will win 4-0: Glenn McGrath
- Who is Alexander Zverev? Meet the latest superstar who stunned Djokovic to win ATP Finals 2018
- Wayne Rooney retirement: Record England goalscorer says this team might just bring it home
- Faf du Plessis warns Australia against riling up Virat Kohli, opens up about 'silent treatment'