The corruption scandal engulfing footballs governing body has widened, after a number of past or present FIFA officials were among 16 further people charged by US authorities on 3 December. The indictments, released by the US Department of Justice in Washington, came just hours after the arrests of two FIFA officials in dawn raids at a luxury hotel in Zurich.
Dec 4, 2015
India vs South Africa 4th Test highlights: Watch Rahane century and Jadeja's brilliance on exciting Day 2
India vs South Africa 4th Test Day 2 score update: Big first innings lead for Ind, as SA crumble again
Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint12 hours ago
- Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 MotoGP edition India launch soon
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Tamil Nadu: Over 100 students hug school teacher and cry after he gets transferred
- Die-hard Argentina fan disappears leaving suicide note after Messi and Co's rout by Croatia
- Argentina on the brink of elimination after 3-0 defeat to Croatia; As it happened
- Bacary Sagna reveals why he left Arsenal for Manchester City
- Meet the girl from Tamil Nadu who led Neymar's Brazil onto the field as a ball carrier
- AS Roma transfer news: Manchester United target Justin Kluivert signs long-term deal with Italian club