Science & Health
This discovery was made while on the lookout for massive, distant solar system objects far beyond Pluto.
4 days ago
Pluto is almost always either above the rest of the planets or below, depending on where it is in its long orbit. Only twice every Plutonian year will the planet line up with the rest of the Solar System.
6 days ago
South Pole observatory detects neutrino from supermassive black hole from another galaxy for the first time
This is the same complex where Opportunity, Spirit, and all the Pioneer missions were launched. It was active from the 1950s all the way to 2011.
8 days ago
Ross 128b is more likely than not to have an "equilibrium temperature" 21 degrees C that is neither too hot nor too cold for humans.
8 days ago
1 hour ago
- Do-gooders attract more hatred at workplace, reveals study
- Air pollution is good, smog can do wonders for the planet − that's a govt-funded study from China
- Playing hard to get something? No, it won't work, says this new study
- Bengaluru metro expansion: Over 400 trees in danger; forest dept to translocate younger trees to parks
- SpaceX's rocket fairing-catching boat Mr. Steven just got a major upgrade