The JD(S) party had promised to waive farmer loans with 24 hours of forming the government, according to the manifesto. The party added that the loan waiver would include crop, horticulture loans, and medium-term loans.
May 28, 2018
BJP minister warns Congress may form government in Maharashtra if Shivsainiks, saffron party part ways
- Ayodhya aftermath: 77 people arrested in UP over inflammatory social media posts
- Maharashtra govt formation LIVE: Congress to support Shiv Sena, Aaditya en route Raj Bhavan
- 10 injured after 2 trains collide at Kacheguda station in Hyderabad
- Ram Bhakti or Rahim Bhakti, time to strengthen Bharat Bhakti: PM Modi on Ayodhya Verdict
- Sheen Mubarak: Kashmir blanketed in fresh snowfall [Breathtaking pics & videos]