Congress MLA slaps woman constable only to be slapped back, apologises after Rahul Gandhi condemns her act [VIDEO]
DF-17: China tests world's first ballistic missile armed with hypersonic weapon system; how can US counter it?
Oh the flossy flossy! Robert Mugabe's retirement benefits include private plane, a mansion, fleet of cars and more
Rajya Sabha member says L-G treats Kejriwal like 'chaprasi'; Opposition calls for more power to Delhi CM
Grapefruit sized tumour on Chinese boy's face gets removed after entire village donates for his surgery
Hong Kong New Year's eve 2018 fireworks live stream: Here are the best places to watch the spectacular display
A birthday party ended in a tragedy as 14 people were killed after a massive fire broke out in central Mumbai in the early hours of 29 December. Three people are reported to be in critical condition. Many of the victims were at the party in a rooftop restaurant when the fire began. Reuters reported that a 28-year-old woman celebrating her birthday was among those who died. Most of the victims died of suffocation.
Dec 29, 2017
Donald Trump hopes for 'good old Global Warming' for freezing East coast while he golfs in sunny Florida
- Lok Sabha 2019 Election guide: Here is the full schedule and everything you need to know
- Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena announces 3rd list for Lok Sabha elections in Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- NASA says meteor, alien researcher says UFO: Mystery continues over Bering Sea incident
- BJP MLA Surendra Singh says Sapna Chaudhary a dancer like Sonia Gandhi, asks Rahul Gandhi to marry her. Watch video