Crowded round a kitchen table in North London a group of strangers listen intently to chef Majeda Khouri proudly explain the diversity of food from her home country, Syria.Khouri is a Syrian refugee, living in London. She is part of social enterprise Migrateful. A program that trains asylum seekers, refugees and migrants to lead cooking classes, helping them practice their English language skills and enhance their integration.But this is only the beginning, Khouri explains how shes using the universal language of food to share her message.
Feb 3, 2018
Photo of the Century? Just like the fake Facebook video, photoshopped image of Super Blue Blood Moon fools netizens
Newsweek interviews Caliph of Ahmadi Muslims on wars, persecutions and the meaning of religion today.
Feb 2, 2018
Dark side of the moon: Baby's severed head found in Hyderabad a day after eclipse, police probe human sacrifice angle
- HAL Tejas vs Pakistan-China's JF-17: Will India's LCA emerge as the favourite for Malaysia deal?
- Andhra candidates declare crores of assets while filing for nomination ahead of 2019 Lok Sabha elections
- Here's all you need to know about IAF's game-changing Chinook helicopters [VIDEO]
- Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Mulayam's Azamgarh seat
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile