Urban Development secretary Subrata Gupta discussed at length the crisis and said that the massive urbanization and large-scale use of groundwater depleted the groundwater levels in the city and construction of concrete pavements had further made the situation critical.
Jun 24, 2018
- Jharkhand man forced to chant Jai Shri Ram, beaten to death by mob
- 'Rape victims don't need to approach courts for abortion,' says Madras High Court
- What is J&K reservation? Amit Shah to present his 1st bill in Lok Sabha
- Cochin shopping mall on high alert as ISIS plans deadly attack in India: Intel inputs
- Will cut those who ask questions: PMK chief threatens journalists in Chennai