The report revealed that the healthcare sector in India is largely under-penetrated with government expenditure constituting approximately 1.4% of the country's GDP.
Dec 19, 2017
NDTV layoff: Television media firm to fire 25% workforce in next 1 month as it shifts focus to news and mobile journalism
How about a world without sexual predators? Brain implant could stop them at the 'moment of weakness'
Donald Trump battling dementia? Twitterati goes into meltdown as POTUS sips water with both hands days after slurring words
- Wife, daughter of former Delhi HC judge held hostage by servant; cash worth Rs 20 lakh looted
- One road in each UP urban local body will be named after former PM Vajpayee: CM Yogi Adityanath
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- India readies for sexual offenders' registry; 9th country to roll out list
- Fake Video? Earth will be safer after World War 3, says self-proclaimed time traveler