At least 40 people have been killed and scores of others left injured when a suicide bombing took place outside a Shia cultural and religious organization in the Afghan capital, Kabul. Afghan Taliban, the active Islamist group known for such bombings, has denied responsibility in carrying out the attack.
Dec 28, 2017
Triple Talaq Bill introduced in Lok Sabha, AIMIM president claims 'it's violation of fundamental rights'
Gray Wolf: US to develop new cruise missiles that can collaborate among themselves to create swarm attacks
Unsafe schools 2017: Rapes by headmaster to 4-year-old classmate;13 cases that turned schools no longer safe
Kabul blast: At least 40 dead, 30 injured in a suicide attack at Shia centre and Afghan Voices news agency
China selling oil to North Korea despite sanctions? US spy satellite captures photos of ships trading fuel
Hundreds of passengers were stranded at London Stansted Airport on 27 December after snowfall and ice caused travel disruptions across the UK. There were many delays and cancellations of flights with hundreds of passengers left stuck in the terminal trying to re-book flights.
Dec 28, 2017
22 hours ago
- Trump imposes new tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods
- ISRO's PSLV-C42 launches 2 UK satellites into space making it first ever night launch
- Arjuna Awards 2018: Full list of athletes recommended for prestigious honour
- Quick Response: High Court calls Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan's bluff on salary challenge
- Air India pilot averts major disaster; lands plane with 370 people despite multiple system failure, low fuel
- Sheena Bora case: Indrani and Peter Mukerjea file for divorce after 16 years of marriage
- 16-year-old gang-raped by classmates in Dehradun boarding school; probe underway
- Paint industry witnesses 15% growth in sales despite decline in Indian rupee
- After 19-year-old girl, another Rewari woman gang-raped in Jind