Kylie Minogue switches on Londonâ€™s Oxford Street Christmas lights
Nov 2, 2015
Grieving Russians piled flowers high at St Petersburgs Pulkovo Airport on Sunday (1 November), mourning their compatriots who died as they flew home over Egypt. Thousands flocked to the square in front of the Hermitage museum, lit candles and released 224 white balloons in the air, equal to the number of victims.
Nov 2, 2015
Philippines: Actor-politician Tito Sotto faces Muslims' ire after wearing Arab robe for Halloween TV show
- Oprah Winfrey is the first black woman to feature on Bloomberg 500
- Fifa World Cup 2018: Hosts Russia prove doubters wrong with another dominant win
- World Cup for the underdogs: Twitter reacts as Japan stun Colombia to clinch historic win in Russia
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: China, South Korea-exclusive variant will leave others envious
- Did aliens visit Russia in 1995? UFO video broadcast by Russian TV channel claims so
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- US Immigration Crackdown: Isolation and no legal aid, 52 detained Indians speak of plight in Oregon federal prison