Philippines coup plot: US embassy refutes allegation that its diplomat plotted to oust President Duterte
At least two people have died and two dozen injured on 28 December, after a 15 coach passenger train derailed near Kanpur city in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. The train was travelling at around 5.20am (GMT) through dense fog, which has severely affected planes and trains in India. This is the second train derailment near the city within a month. More than 100 people were killed when a train crashed on 20 November.
Dec 28, 2016
'Suspicious package' at Trump Tower leaves secret service in flurry, turns out bag of children's toys
Demonetisation fine: Centre approves Ordinance that levies Rs 10,000 penalty on those holding old notes after March 31
- Will J&K ban PUBG Mobile after doctors, students body raise alarm?
- Porn ban: Has blocking 827 websites decreased porn consumption in India?
- 'Non-lethal' plastic bullets to replace pellet guns in Kashmir: Are they harmless?
- Casteism forces 17-year-old boy to carry his mother's body on cycle for 5kms in Odisha [VIDEO]
- Kolkata puppies' murder: Why hasn't animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi been more vocal?