Around 50,000 protesters are expected to march through Cologne today to protest the anti-immigration Alternative for Germany (AfD) party.Police are expecting riots and an additional 4,000 officers have been deployed. The AfD is holding its annual party conference in the city.It must pick a new leader for the upcoming national election campaign following arguments over the party’s orientation towards the right.
Apr 22, 2017
Afghanistan: Over 50 soldiers killed in Mazar-e-Sharif suicide bombing; here's a list of 5 attacks that took place in the city
MCD Elections 2017: Delhi BJP prepares to send Kejriwal to Bengaluru for treatment over his comments
MCD Elections 2017: Barkha Shukla Singh joins BJP after Congress expels her for calling Rahul Gandhi 'mentally unfit'
Earth Day 2017: Why is it observed, what is the theme this year and how is Google creating awareness?
Ravi Shankar Prasad stirs controversy by claiming 'Muslims don't vote for BJP' but it still gave them 'proper sanctity'
Video: Armed man threatens actor Ajaz Khan after he dares gaurakshaks to take on Harley-Davidson for using cow leather products
- Now, TV actress Nilani tries to commit suicide
- Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal
- Militants abduct, kill three policemen in Jammu and Kashmir's Shopian
- Kerala nun rape case: Vatican temporarily suspends accused Jalandhar Bishop Franco Mulakkal
- India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting, says Imran Khan's 'true face' exposed
- Injured Jet Airways passenger threatens to upload flight video if demands aren't met
- West Bengal: 2 students killed in clash with police over hiring of teachers; BJP calls for 12-hour-bandh
- JKBOSE 10th and 12th class date sheet 2018 out: Exams from October
- Kerala nun rape case: Jalandhar Bishop Mulakkal arrested in Kochi after intense three-day questioning