Science & Health
Nutty Chocolate Rocks
Dark chocolate - 100 gm
Roasted Pista (crushed) - 30 gm
Roasted Almonds (crushed) - 30 gm
Roasted Walnuts (crushed) - 30 gm
Muesli - 20 gm
1. Melt the Dark chocolate in Microwave.
2. Add Roasted Pista, Roasted Almonds, Roasted Walnuts, Muesli & mix well in the melted chocolate.
3. Make your own shape & place in the butter sheet.
4. Keep in the Fridge for 10 minutes.
5. Your Nutty Chocolate Rocks is ready.
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoChefsCorner
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoChefsCorner
Follow us on TWITTER -https://twitter.com/VentunoChef
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Jun 16, 2014
The kitchen is a major consumer of water in the home, using around 10% of total household water consumption for cooking, cleaning, washing, or drinking. We all can make a difference just by making these few small changes to our daily habits.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoKitchenTips?fref=ts
Twitter - https://twitter.com/kitchentips1
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoKitchenTips
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Jun 16, 2014
- NASA's next mission to look for ancient alien signatures on Mars, Jim Green's prediction turning true?
- Extra-marital sex dating back 500 years can be traced back through DNA data: Study
- North Korean nuclear weapon is 17 times more powerful than Hiroshima bomb, says Indian researcher
- SpaceX launches 60 'Starlink' satellites for cheaper global Internet
- Are we alone? Study refines search for habitable planets