Science & Health
A plank exercise doesn't only have to work the core area of the body. You can make your entire body work as well. Here is a video with the basic plank and other variations of the plank exercise that are more challenging.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 4, 2014
Dry fruit Saffron rice
Cooked Raw Rice - 1 cup
Chopped Cashew nuts
Sugar - 3 tbsp
Saffron in milk
1. Heat some ghee in a pan and roast the chopped almonds and cashews. Once they start turning brown, add raisins and dates. Roast them and then transfer the mixture into a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add some ghee & cooked raw rice. Toss them over low flame.
3. Then, add saffron milk, cardamom powder, dry fruits - nut mixture and sugar to it. Mix well.
4. Check for sweetness and then turn off the stove. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 3, 2014
- Giant asteroid taller than Empire State Building heading towards Earth this week
- New study unveils more mindblowing details about interstellar visitor Oumuamua
- Coronavirus vaccine could be ready by October, Pfizer CEO claims as clinical trials underway
- Coronavirus vaccine development moving positively: Bharat Biotech CEO
- Coronavirus only tip of an iceberg; more outbreaks to follow, warns top virologist