Articles by Nagesh Narayana
Congress has emerged as a pro-rural party but the message may find it difficult to reach the last voter at the bottom of the pyramid since the media is strongly divided in the country
21 days ago
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose's determination might have left him blurred to the ideological divide that the world was going through then but he retained the human touch throughout his war campaign in Southeast Asia.
Jan 23, 2019
Now that two women entered Sabarimala temple, what's there for political parties, especially BJP, to harp on? Their agenda in Kerala is empty again.
Jan 2, 2019
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Week of F&O expiry, Lok Sabha elections expected to keep the markets choppy
- Sunny Deol joins BJP; likely to contest Lok Sabha elections from Gurdaspur
- It's confirmed! OnePlus 7 set for global debut in Bengaluru on this date
- Fatima Ibrahim, wife of Sri Lankan suicide bomber, blows herself up with unborn child