Articles by Nagesh Narayana
As Yogendra Yadav suggested, Congress should go extinct and let others to emerge as alternative to BJP or fight it out the hard way from now on.
May 23, 2019
Congress has emerged as a pro-rural party but the message may find it difficult to reach the last voter at the bottom of the pyramid since the media is strongly divided in the country
Apr 3, 2019
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose's determination might have left him blurred to the ideological divide that the world was going through then but he retained the human touch throughout his war campaign in Southeast Asia.
Jan 23, 2019
Now that two women entered Sabarimala temple, what's there for political parties, especially BJP, to harp on? Their agenda in Kerala is empty again.
Jan 2, 2019
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 5.15%, real GDP growth revised to 5%
- Fact Check: Did Bengaluru police ask people for vehicle numbers before boarding cabs?
- Reliance Jio's new plans start at Rs 199: Promise to offer '300% more benefits'
- Shocking: This is how much Parliament will save in canteen food subsidy
- Market today: Nifty, Sensex gain ahead of expected interest rate cut