President Donald Trump has said that it seems unlikely that he would be interview by Special Counsel Robert Mueller for his investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, Ill beat Oprah. Oprah would be a lot of fun. I know very well, President Trump said about Oprah running for president in 2020, adding that he didnt think she was going to really end up running.
Jan 10, 2018
Indian man who married American for naturalisation stripped of his US citizenship under Operation Janus
President Donald Trumps senior adviser Stephen Millers interview took a turn for the worse when CNN host Jake Tapper brought up the topic of Michael Wolffs book Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House. That is when Tapper cut Miller off and abruptly ended the interview.
Jan 8, 2018
Yuva Hunkar Rally: Mewani takes caste challenge to PM Modi in Delhi, accuses BJP, RSS of atrocities on Dalits
Oprah Winfrey received a standing ovation for her speech at the 75th Annual Golden Globes. After the speech, many took to social media, commenting that the speech sounded presidential. In response, Twitter exploded with reactions to the talks of the possibility of an Oprah presidential run in the 2020 election.
Jan 9, 2018
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Who is Suhasini Raj? Lady journalist forced to abandon Sabarimala trek mid-way amid protests
- H-1B visas to undergo major changes in favour of US workers making things tougher for foreign nationals