Brain Clayton, a protester from a group called Americans take Action, was taken into custody following the incident.
Oct 25, 2017
Government announces Rs 2.11 lakh crore recapitalisation for PSBs: PM Modi plays big gamble on job front?
From GST jibes to mocking 'Dramebaaz party', here are instances of war of words between BJP and Congress
The United States is "not sincerely supporting" India, claims an analysis published in a state-owned Chinese daily. What does China truly want from India?
Oct 23, 2017
US is 'not sincerely supporting' India, says Chinese daily as Tillerson visit nears: What does China want?
BJP leader's jibe on film stars' GK: Does it apply to Smriti Irani, Hema Malini, Paresh Rawal and Manoj Tiwari?
Hundreds of thousands of people marched in the streets of Barcelona on Oct. 21, calling for Catalonia independence. The Spanish government is imposing direct rule in the region, something Catalonian President Carles Puigdemont called the worst attack on the institutions and people of Catalonia since the decrees of the military dictator Francisco Franco.
Oct 22, 2017
The snap election is expected to be won by the incumbent President Shinzo Abe. The election is taking place on the same day as Typhoon Lan has hit the country.
Oct 22, 2017
- Croatian president's hugs, Putin's umbrella and Macron's Pogba dab: Leaders steal the show after World Cup final
- France coach Didier Deschamps reveals crucial moment in their journey to Fifa World Cup glory
- Mobile deal alert: Apple iPhone X price slashed ahead of Amazon Prime Day sale
- Want to reduce your carbon footprint? Stop giving birth to more children
- UFOs are real, but don't know what they are: Former UK ministry official Nick Pope
- Uber driver assaults passenger leaving him with broken nose, Ola driver arrested for trying to throw footwear at rider
- Madhur Bhandarkar hits out at Rahul Gandhi for his comment on Sacred Games' controversy
- Pakistan Army spokesperson Asif Ghafoor tweets picture of Baloch leader standing on Indian flag
- Google techie lynched in Karnataka's Bidar over child-lifting rumours on WhatsApp