The Central Trade Unions have called for a strike across the country to protest against Narendra Modi government's anti-labour policies saying that they are opposing the amendments proposed for the Trade Union Act.
Jan 8, 2019
Quick facts and Twitter reactions on Modi govt's 10% quota for 'economically weaker' General category
HAL clarifies after media reports said it had borrowed nearly Rs 1,000 crore "to pay salaries to its 29,000 employees".
Jan 7, 2019
Nagababu's controversial comment on Balakrishna? Chiranjeevi's brother takes U-turn once again [Video]
According to the survey, the NDA may get 257 seats and the Congress-led UPA (minus SP and BSP) may get 146 seats, far off the magic mark, if elections are held now.
Jan 6, 2019
- IT dept seizes Rs 33 crore from self-styled godman Kalki Bhagwan's ashram in Andhra Pradesh
- Combat terror funding or face action: FATF warns Pakistan, gives February 2020 deadline
- Caught on camera: Lecturer thrashes student in Bengaluru's Basaveshwara College
- Andhra journalist, who was attacked last month, stabbed to death
- Ayodhya verdict LIVE: Arguments conclude; SC bench reserves verdict