Nizamabad, the third largest city in Telangana, saw 245 candidates filing their nominations. Most of them are farmers demanding the government to allow an appropriate price for their red jowar crops.
Mar 29, 2019
Account deleted and tweets vanished. Was Som Dutta threatened for her revelations on Tejasvi Surya's abuse?
Is Tejasvi Surya next MJ Akbar, asks Congress as sexual abuse charge surfaces against BJP leader from Bengaluru South
Yogi Adityanath takes a jibe at Rahul Gandhi - Congress chief sat at Somnath temple like offering namaz
PM Modi and Congress president Rahul Gandhi seem to have found a point of mutual connection in Italy ahead of the 2019 General Elections.
Mar 27, 2019
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Women don't need arms, 'others' will protect them, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Will the controversial Citizenship (Amendment) Bill get Rajya Sabha's nod?
- Northeast opposes Citizenship Bill: Assam remains on edge as Bandh continues, anti-CAB slogans raised
- Onion theft: 2 bike-borne miscreants loot 50 kg in UP amid skyrocketing prices